1. Terms and Conditions
Object and Acceptance
These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the website avecco.ch (“Website”) which is operated by avecco GmbH, Seefeldstrasse 69, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland (“avecco”, “we” or “us”).
By using this Website you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
Certain content or services we make available to you through the Website may be governed by special conditions which you will have to accept at the time you access such content or service (e.g. before applying to a job position).
Use of the Website
You acknowledge and voluntarily and expressly accept that your use of the Website is made under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
When you use the Website you will not perform any acts that may damage our image, interests or rights or of any of our affiliates, or that may damage, render useless or overload the Website, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Website by other visitors.
We implement reasonable security measures which are adequate to detect the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, you must be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore, we cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other elements that may cause alterations to your computer systems (hardware and software) or to your data and files contained in your systems.
We try to ensure that the content on the Website is of the best possible quality and reasonably up to date. However, we do not guarantee the usefulness, preciseness, completeness, relevance of the content and/or that such content is up to date and expressly exclude any and all kind of liability for errors or omissions with respect to the content and the Website. avecco expressly exclude any and all kind of liability for decisions made by you based on the content.
Intellectual property rights
All content on the Website is either owned by us or is licensed for use by us. Everything you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, illustrations, texts, video clips and other materials) is protected worldwide by copyright, design, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree that you will at all times respect all intellectual property rights in the Website and the content and that you will not carry out any extraction, reproduction, transformation or distribution of any content on the Website.
Links and linking
Links to other websites operated by third parties not affiliated to us may be indicated on the Website. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by us of those sites. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Following any link to any other off-site page or third party site is at your own risk.
No warranties, limitation of liability
We do not warrant or represent that the Website or the content are accurate, complete, error-free or reliable or that their use will not infringe rights of third parties. We do not warrant or represent that the functional aspects of the Website or the content will be error free or that the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of the Website or the content is at your risk, and is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the content, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Any changes we may make to these Terms and Conditions in the future will be posted on this page.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Swiss law. You agree that the ordinary courts in Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your use of the Website.
avecco GmbH, Krönleinstrasse 55, 8044 Zürich, Switzerland (“avecco”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy describes what personal data we collect from you and how we process such personal data.
Personal data we may collect from you
- We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest content or services depending on the location you access the Website from.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
- We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail, messaging or telephone, but you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
How we use personal data
Personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
- To best tailor content and services according to your preferences.
- To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our services.
- To deliver other services – such as newsletters or information on upcoming events – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve content and services most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the content and services provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website, content and our services and systems.
Sharing with third parties
In order to provide the Website and the content and services accessible on the Website, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to third parties:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to provide content or perform services on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of Website content or the provision of certain features contained on the Website (e.g. the map that shows the locations of our branches)
- To other entities belonging to avecco, including their suppliers, contractors and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report such information in aggregated form to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when a Service offers such option to store certain information entered by you.
Where personal data is stored and processed
The personal data that we collect from you is stored and processed by us and the third parties mentioned above in Switzerland. By submitting your personal data, you agree to storing and processing in Switzerland.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website or to any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
Upon request, avecco will – in compliance with applicable law – inform you as to whether personal data about you has been collected, and you may contact us to request any correction or deletion of your personal data.
Analysis of user behaviour
The internet offerings at avecco are tracked for the analysis of user behaviour and the identification of IP addresses for marketing purposes. The use of this service entails the direct transfer of data pertaining to user behaviour (e.g. IP address, time of access, browser searches etc.) to the servers maintained by the service provider mandated by avecco, and their being made available for use exclusively on avecco. The data collected are treated as strictly confidential and neither sold nor conveyed to third parties. If in the future you do not wish to be identified, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.